Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Six

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
Day 06 - Your favorite music video
Day 06 – A song that reminds of you of somewhere

When I first read this one, I drew a blank for a second, but then one popped into my mind.  And then I decided to put a little humor in it instead of making it all serious.

Recognize her?  That's Alanis Morrisette, in the movie Dogma.  She plays God.  That's who I would like to trade places with for a day.  (Plus, I couldn't find a picture of God that I wanted to use...)  I just want to know why some things happen the way they do, and He (She?) is the only one who knows all the answers.

For the music video, I also drew a blank at first, and decided to go through my youtube favorites once again.  This is one that I would consider a favorite:
Somewhere...  VILLAGE SKATE!!  Back to the old days again!  There are so many songs that remind me of the many, many hours spent at the skating rink, but this is one of my favorites:

No comments: