Sunday, January 09, 2011

Dia Cinco

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory
Day 05 - Your favorite quote
Day 05 - A song that reminds you of someone

It's cliche, I know, but I have to pick this memory.  A wedding means so much to a couple, sharing the day celebrating your love with your family and friends.  I can't believe it's been 5 1/2 years already!

"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that, boy. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in." - Hub in Secondhand Lions

Just went through my YouTube favorites again, decided to go back to the old days!  Seems kinda weird, to go from the beginning of this post, my favorite memory of my wedding day, to being reminded of my very first boyfriend, but life is life and it's all my past!  From my junior high days, holding hands with Alan at the skating rink:

No comments: