Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Fourth Day

Day 04 - A picture of your night
Day 04 - Your favorite book
Day 04 – A song that makes you sad

I spend too much time at night sitting right here:
It's no wonder I've gained so much weight over the past year!  Blah.  I was surprised, but it was so much easier to lose weight while I was unemployed.  By the time I get home from work, have dinner, do the dishes, do laundry some nights, all I feel like doing is sitting on the couch.  Got any extra motivation laying around somewhere??  I sure could use some!
My favorite book...  Another hard one!  My favorite author is easy, that's Lurlene McDaniel, but I love all of her books.  I haven't read a book of hers I don't like.  Just to pick a favorite, I'll say the Dawn Rochelle Series.  (Does that count?  It's actually 5 books, but they are all about Dawn.)  Sometimes you wonder why bad things seem to happen over and over again to people that don't deserve, and Dawn is one of those people.  But no matter what she goes through, she plows through it all and comes out strong on the other side.

Finally, an easy one.  The first song that comes to mind that makes me sad is Held, by Natalie Grant.  Of course, there's more, but this is one of the first songs that really stood out to me after Jackson died.

No comments: