Thursday, September 05, 2013
Here are step-by-step instructions to set up an Amazon product link that will make a portion of the purchase go to Mended Little Hearts of Chicago.
1. Find the Amazon product you want to promote.
2. Locate and copy the product's "ASIN" (letter/number combination, in the URL and listed in the Product Details section)
3. Go to this page: http://www.squidoo.com/MLHChicago#module169083414
4. Paste the ASIN into the search box and click Go. Your product should appear in the search results.
5. Right-click on the product title and copy the link. The new link should end with "?&linkCode=wsw&tag=squid1438657-20"
You now have a link directly to the product you want to promote, and Mended Little Hearts of Chicago will get a portion of the shopper's entire purchase! (I like to make a shortened link to use, for example http://tinyurl.com.) Encourage your fans to bookmark your new link and use it to begin every Amazon shopping trip, so MLHC continues to earn money every time they shop.
Posted by Jessica R at 11:23 PM
If a store you want to shop at isn't linked yet, just click on the Big Crumbs banner, then search for the store at the top, and click Shop Now.
-Link not working? Going to the wrong store? Please leave a comment so I can fix it ASAP!
Posted by Jessica R at 10:21 PM