The first day of the 30 day blog challenge! I'm going to combine the 30 day blog, picture and song challenge, to make it a little more interesting. To start off the challenge, the blog challenge and the song challenge are the same! Oh well. I didn't look ahead in too much detail, so I don't know if that will happen again.
Here's the first challenges:
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts
Day 01 - Your favorite song
Day 01 – Your favorite song
Here's one of my favorite pictures of myself
1. My nickname, Brat, started when I was a kid and has continued through my adult life.
2. I have been to 42 states.
3. I was born on Mother's Day.
4. My mind is full of numbers. Old phone numbers, dates, stuff like that. I'm not really sure why.
5. I was 17 1/2 the first time I got engaged.
6. The last time I flew in a plane was May, 2001. I miss it and would love to do it again.
7. When I was 14, I went to Australia for 2 weeks and New Zealand for 1.
8. My grades in school could/should have been a lot better. I didn't like doing homework.
9. I collect Precious Moments, coins and bills ($2 bills, silver certificates, etc.)
10. When I met my husband, Scott, he carded me because he didn't believe I was as old as I said I was.
Parts 2 and 3, my favorite song.
I first heard this song on my old Yahoo LaunchCast radio station. I had a lot of Journey songs rated high on my station, so it played some newer ones that I hadn't heard before. When I heard this song, I looked up the lyrics and knew it would be perfect for our first dance at our wedding. Too bad I didn't think about how long the song is, 4 1/2 minutes is a long time to be on the dance floor by yourselves!