Sunday, January 02, 2011

Day Two

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 02 - Your favorite movie
Day 02 – Your least favorite song

Natalie and I met in June, 1987, when my family moved in across the street from hers.  We've definitely had some time over the years where our friendship wasn't as close as it should have been, but overall, she's been the one that I turn to for everything.

I can't help it.  My favorite movie is still Lost Boys.  I love Kiefer Sutherland as an 80s vampire!  There are a lot of movies that I consider favorites, but this one sneaks past them all into the top spot.

Hmmm... My least favorite song.  This one is tough.  There are a lot of songs that annoy me, but since I always turn them off when they come on the radio, I can't think of one!  Ok, here's one:

No comments: